The Buffalo Cafe (later Buffalo Club or Buffalo Bar) was a cafe and bar at 920-928 Broadway that was open from 1919 (or 1925? 1) until 1983. It was run by the Adamo family.
The cafe was started in 1919 by (James) Vincente Adamo as the Buffalo Cafe. His sons Edward and Vince took over c.1962 when Vincente died and changed the name to the Buffalo Club.
Ed Adamo closed the Buffalo Club in 1983.
Links and References
- James Adamo, Oakland Cafe Owner, Dies Oakland Tribune July 8, 1962