The Boxcraft Paper Box Company was a company that made fancy boxes for candy and other specialty items.
In 1932, they opened a factory at 3rd St. and Madison. The officers were: Louis M. Sutter, president; A. E. Coolidge, vice-president; Charles H. Woessner, secretary and general manager. 1
Five years later in 1937, they moved to a space more than twice as big at 1207 Kirkham Street. 2
At some point it appears the company moved to 1661 Powell Street in Emeryville. The registration first appears in the state records in 1953, and was suspended in 1983. 3