The Blake Block or M. K. Blake Building was a building at the southwest corner of Washington and 12th Streets. The building was "modernized" in 1932, modified again in the 1950s, and eventually demolished to allow construction of the City Center project.
Links and References
- Oakland, Calif. illustrated in photo-gravure from recent negatives, A. (Adolph) Witteman, 1892, courtesy of Oakland History Center, Oakland Public Library and Online Archive of California