A. G. Ferrari was a local chain of delicatessens, founded in San Jose in 1919 by Annibale Giovanni Ferrari. In Oakland, there were two stores, one in Montclair Village, and the other on Piedmont Avenue. The company announced they were closing their retail locations in April, 2017. 1
The original store in San Jose was called Parisian Delicatessen.
Links and References
- A.G. Ferrari to close all Bay Area stores SFGate.com April 18, 2017
- A.G. Ferrari website