The A.D. Wilson Building was a commercial building at 517-519 - 14th St. It was constructed by A.D. Wilson in 1911.
Murdock and Smith were the architects and Percy J. Walker the contractor. It was initially leased to Busey-Mihan Furniture. 1,2
Links and References
- Busey-Mihan Have Model New Establishment on 14th Street Oakland Tribune October 8, 1911
- drawing Oakland Tribune March 19, 1911
- Business Block to Be Erected Oakland Tribune April 28, 1911